So today Garret went back to school. He's a big 3rd grader. I can't believe it! I almost cried when I left him today. He walked into his classroom talking with friends. I think that I was forgotten at that point. Makes me sad, but I'm glad that he is excited. Last night he & Rich were talking about school when Garret asked for a blessing. It was a very sweet Father's blessing. I cried of course, but I didn't let Garret see. I am so thankful for Rich and the awesome dad that he is. I think we are both surprised at how fast time goes by. Our kids are getting big! I really hope that Garret loves school this year. I miss him already.
But...................... I suddenly feel a little more relaxed. I don't feel nearly as much pressure to entertain my kids now. Jace should now get regular naps with no interruptions. . Kira will have some quiet time. She starts preschool in another week. Woo hoo! And hopefully, I can catch up on things at home. I think that once I get our home cleaned the way that I want it, it will ease some of my mentally insane issues & take some of the pressure off of me that I am constantly feeling. Well at least I'm hoping it does. I have to say that yesterday things were great. I didn't yell or lose it at all. We were supposed to go the movies with some friends but Garret really wanted to go to the zoo. Sooo, that's what we did. We skipped out on the movies and a birthday party and just spent the day together. It was so much fun. Kira & Garret got along great. No one fought about anything. Jace was happy. I let the kids lead me around the zoo. We looked at the sharks for a long time, twice. It was fun. I needed a good day with my kids & I got it.
Today I want these shoes! BAD! maybe for Christmas???
Today I want these shoes! BAD! maybe for Christmas???
![]() |
Keen Women's Bern Baby Bern Boot |

Nancy these shoes are FULL OF AWESOME and you will look amazingly super sexy in them! You need them now so that when we go to our concert at the end of October you can show them off! :) Glad you had a good day! Here's to a little bit of quiet with kids in school!
ReplyDeleteglad you had a good day with your kids too. It is always nice to have those so we remember why we wanted to be moms in the first place! I love those boots too, I was just looking at those and some similar ones the other day! Will you come organize my house to help my sanity issues? haha!
ReplyDelete