Wednesday, September 28, 2011

3 things...

Today I have seen quite a few friends post on Facebook what they are thankful for this day. It made me think of things that I am thankful for. Besides my family & the blue sky outside, I am thankful for these things the most today...


No, I am not thankful for PMS. I'm so thankful for Midol. The monster in me was clawing it's way out this morning. But I swallowed two of these little pills. It gave that monster a good kick in the head & kept it buried deep within me. Thank you modern medicine!

source
A hot shower! The hot water running down my back helped ease the pain that I have been feeling. It was relaxing & got me clean as a whistle! 

I left his number on here because if you need a repair, he is the man to call!
A handy man! Where would we be if these smart men did not exist?!!! Our washer broke on Monday. Not good. Bruce made it to my house today. Gave our washer a new part. And cost me $100. Excellent! He say's our washer should work for years to come. 
 
There are many more things that I am thankful for but without these 3, today would have been a very different day!
 
 


Today I love fake spiders. Kira has had fun decorating with them for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment