Saturday, September 17, 2011

McDonald's

So, I usually love McDonald's. I know that I shouldn't but I do. I know that it's filled with bad things like special sauce, deep fried french fries, & soft serve ice cream. But oh how I love those bad things! Last night we stopped at McD's for dinner since we had no time to make any after ballet & before the football game. Usually, I just get a small burger & of course some fries. But last night, I got a big mac. Come on, they were buy one get one free! That's a bargain, right? And no! I did not eat both of them. My big strong strapping husband was with me. He had one. Needless to say, but that dang big mac was so good! And the fries, delicious. Well, since I had already indulged in that tasty badness, I proceeded to have a snickers at the game. And I had a some of Rich's popcorn too. So much for eating good... I will tell you that I enjoyed all of that food. But today, I am paying for it. I've had a belly ache all day. So, I'm getting back on the wagon. Fruits & vegetables are my friend, not McDonald's. Ya think I can go a week without it? That's my challenge for the week. No McD's! Here's to dreaming! For dinner tonight, I am making chinese beef with broccoli. I hope it's good!


5 comments:

  1. I am trying to cut back on the fast food too. But, you know me, it's not just McD's... It giving up Taco Bell that just might do me in!!! My girls have noticed though that we have gotten to the point that we are making that "run to the border" sometimes more than once a week!!! Nachos are my guilty pleasure... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, this has to be Lora!!! We love some Taco Bell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...i love mcd's too! i find it sad that one of the first letters ady knew was A and M and she would say M for Mcdonald's...even sadder thing is i don't think we even eat there that much...JD likes to give me a hard time though. glad you enjoyed it...the worst is when you eat like crap and then don't even enjoy it while you are eating it...i've got a good mcd's shake story for ya sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL We stopped at McD's this afternoon for cheap ice cream. Yep... BAAAAAD! But I'm with your friend Lora... Taco Bell will be the death of us!! Lemme tell you, Evan is usually STARVING after two hours of football practice and it's SO MUCH EASIER to stop at Taco Bell or somewhere else. Trying not to. Getting better. Not perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't stand McD's or Taco Bell...which is funny because those were once my top favs! I'll go when there's an opportunity for adult conversation, though. :o)

    ReplyDelete