Flo came to visit me this morning around 6. I hate Flo. She is not my friend. She has given me a headache from Hell. I swear to you that I have an extra 5 lbs on me at the moment because of her. I hope she leaves very soon! One of the questions that I'm going to ask when I die is (if I don't just magically remember the answer) why do girls need Flo to visit EVERY SINGLE MONTH!? Couldn't we have a mating season the way other animals do? Divide us into fourths and have some girls "blossom" each season and once we blossom for the season, we don't do it again until the next year. I could really deal with that. There has to be a better way to have kids. But oh well, that is just wishful thinking. I guess I will have to continue dealing with Flo for years to come.
I was glancing at a website for menstrual humor (come on, I needed something to make me laugh!) and I found this...
No comments:
Post a Comment