have you ever tried to shower with a 10 month old looking in on you? It's tough! Jace kept pulling the shower curtain back this morning so that he could climb in with me! I finally just had to shower with the curtain only drawn half way. I had to point the water straight down so that it didn't get the whole bathroom wet or get him soaking wet. He just smiled his cute smile & kept trying to climb in. Funny kid! It was quite the shower this morning!
![]() |
| source... |

try putting him in with you next time. i remember my mom use to do that with my lil' sis and she'd just sit and splash and play!
ReplyDeleteI think that I will. He did that with Kira the other day too, except it was a bath, & I just went ahead and put him in there with her. She kinda freaked at first but it turned out great.
ReplyDeleteYou girls are far better than me. When I had babies that age, I simply didn't shower til my husband got home. If I had, the house might have burned down! LOL!
ReplyDelete