Friday, September 16, 2011

Thanks

I just want to say thanks to some of the wonderful people that are in my life. I have had so many positive responses to this blog. I know I sound crazy at times but it's been nice to hear that you understand. And I'm glad that I sound just like some of you! :)  We are the same! Thanks for being positive and helping me along. I love you!

3 comments:

  1. hehe...i love your blog and yes all are very much the same and fight many of the same battles! your blog inspires me that maybe i should write down some of my crazy feelings and thoughts too instead of holding them in or whatever i might do with them..keep the posts coming...i think i've commented on like 10 i've just caught up reading....sorry for my long winded comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no my dear... thank YOU! I'm such a child sometimes when it comes to being "crazy"... I seem to feel okay being crazy if I know others are feeling that way too. It makes not logical sense, but it is what it is. I am just LOVING your blog and how real and open you are. It's refreshing to hear someone write what they actually feel instead of what they think other people want to hear. Keep it coming... it's inspiring... and I love it... and it's helping me love my life and my friends even more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely feeling inspired to get back on my own personal blog!! but from now on, i should be a bit more careful about what I put "out there." LOL

    ReplyDelete