Today has been a great day but I am SO TIRED! Jace has been a little sick this week. Kira was a little sick this week. I have been a little sick this week. Our house is a wreck. It's been kinda rough but I've hung in there & the kids are feeling better. Tonight though, I am exhausted. It made me think of this...
She it so describing me in this song right now!
And then tomorrow it will be like this...
That's the life of a mom, right? Even though it makes me crazy sometimes, I really wouldn't have it any other way!
update... It's 10 minutes later & I just had to clean up puke. Remember President Uchtdorf, remember President Uchtdorf, see the beauty of now, remember President Uchtdorf...
And then tomorrow it will be like this...
That's the life of a mom, right? Even though it makes me crazy sometimes, I really wouldn't have it any other way!
update... It's 10 minutes later & I just had to clean up puke. Remember President Uchtdorf, remember President Uchtdorf, see the beauty of now, remember President Uchtdorf...
Oh no... puke duty! Not fun! LOVE Hilary Weeks... SO MUCH! Got to meet her and take pics with her at TOFW a couple of years ago... and got her to sign my CD too. She's a hero of mine. Hope everyone is feeling better in the Watson household!
ReplyDelete