I'm tired. I need to go to bed. I stayed up late last night watching the last Harry Potter for the 3rd time. I love it. And I was with a friend, so it was that much more fun. I went to bed when I got home from the movie but I had to get up a few times with Jace during the night. He didn't sleep well and every little noise he made, woke me up. I got up early this morning too. Well, I woke up early. Garret & Jace actually got out of bed around 7 and I stayed in bed until 7:30. I let them have some playtime together. Garret likes taking care of Jace. Anyway, I'm rambling. Because I'm tired. But I don't want to go to bed because this is the only quiet time I get in the day & I don't want to waste it on sleeping. I want to search the internet, read a book, watch tv without it being on cartoons. I want to only think about what I want to think about, which sometimes is nothing at all. So, I'm off now to watch some adult tv. I'll probably fall asleep on the couch.
| I love my couch! |
Boy do I undertand. This is why I sit here at midnight when I should be in bed. LOL... It's crazy how when you surf the net, one thing leads to another and another. UGH... I came on here to look up replacement parts for my Kitchenaid vegetable/fruit strainer attachments and that just lead to a whole plethora of other things. CRAZY. But like you, this is MY time. I have a really hard time giving it up for sleep!
ReplyDeletehaha...i used to go to bed early but now i completely agree with you guys....it is the only quiet time I usually get during the day and it is amazing how one thing does lead to another! call me if you guys ever want to chat over dessert or go for a walk late or anything!
ReplyDelete