Want to know how much my husband loves me? I'll tell you. While I was at the Counting Crows concert, he sat through a hour & a half long demonstration for a Kirby vacuum cleaner! No, he didn't buy it but he did get my front room carpet shampooed for free. Woo hoo! Well, not exactly free. He did have to listen to a man talk about what an amazing machine this Kirby is. He had to feel the pressure of buying one. He had to hold Jace in his lap & make sure that Kira & Garret were entertained while he sat hearing all about the magical tricks this sucking machine is capable of. He actually got the guy down to half the price, which was still over a thousand dollars but only "$50 a month! Unheard of!" He didn't let the salesman know that I had just ordered a Dyson, even though the salesman compared his fantastic contraption to the ever powerful Dyson. Rich lost time in his life that he will never get back. And he did it for me, so that I would have nice clean carpet in our front room. Thank you my sweet husband! I love you!

Rich rocks!!!!
ReplyDelete