Today I feel really fat. I tried on a shirt. Guess what. The XXL is the one that fit me. Really? What gives? I know that I am not that size. I know that the shirt I tried on runs really small. But man, it sure is a blow to your self esteem when you think one size should fit and a larger size is the one you actually need. I've been working pretty hard at getting back into prebaby shape but it's just not happening!
Losing weight is of the devil, I think. It's frustrating, hard, & limiting.
No really, I know it's not of the devil but it sure makes me think some bad thoughts sometimes! I gotta just keep chugging along.

OH GOOD GRIEF!!!! "LOSING WEIGHT IS OF THE DEVIL"... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... CAN I USE THAT?????? I feel that way every day. SIGH... Sorry, not laughing at you... just at your post... it made me smile! And pay no mind to those labels... that's all they are. Deep down, you know who you are and no shirt label is going to prove any different! Smile!
ReplyDeletehahahaha! use it all you want Christina!
ReplyDelete