Guess what. My couple of goals that I set out for myself last week, I did it. Mostly.
The Halloween decorations are out. The kids had a great time helping me with them. There aren't many but what there are, are cute.
And Garret's room, well, it's clean. I got a lot of the baby clothes packed away. All of the toys are cleaned up and put away in their proper locations. They aren't just thrown into any old bin or shelf now. They only thing left to do, is go through Garret's clothes. I didn't do it just because I hesitate to give them away. I have no place to store them & besides, by the time Jace is big enough to wear them, they will be out of style. But I guess I'm kind of a hoarder that way. I don't want to get rid of them. Sentimental mom.
So this week, I am going to make myself finish that job.
The other two goals for the week are...
1. Washing all of the laundry AND putting it away. Now you have to understand, I loathe the laundry. It is honestly my most hated chore. I don't mind washing or folding but I hate putting it away. Don't ask my why because I don't know. So I will have to really focus tomorrow to get this done.
2. Search through our pictures & work on the picture wall for downstairs. I have been wanting to do this for a while. I think it's time I started on it.
It felt good to make a couple of small goals & complete them. Being a mom, there is already a list a mile long of things that need to get done but having some actual goals helped me focus on the couple of things that I felt were important. Maybe one of these days I will add another goal in there but for now, two will have to do.
Yay for completing goals!!! It makes for such a sense of accomplishment!! Speaking of picture walls... I found this online and I'm SOOOO gonna make it!!
ReplyDeletehttp://blog.bitsofeverything.com/2011/04/wall-picture-collage.html