I loved this book. It is a total girl book! The story... Anna is looking forward
to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best
friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is
less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris -
until she meets Etienne St. Clair: perfect, Parisian (and English and
American, which makes for a swoon-worthy accent), and utterly
irresistible. The only problem is that he's taken, and Anna might be,
too, if anything comes of her almost-relationship back home.
I want to hug this book! I will be honest and tell you that it made me giddy. It was so fun to read. If you like chic-lit, then read this book. I absolutely love it!
I want to hug this book! I will be honest and tell you that it made me giddy. It was so fun to read. If you like chic-lit, then read this book. I absolutely love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment