Saturday, November 5, 2011

Please...


Please tell me that I am not the only person like this! 

Some days I just can't stand some people. I don't mean to be this way. I don't like it when I feel this way. I try to think differently when I feel this way. But sometimes, I just can't help it! 

I try to avoid people when I feel this way.

The past two weeks I have felt this way. I want to lay blame on PMS. The only problem with this, is that I hate pretty much everyone before, during, & after my period. It's not just PRE... 

But it is now fading. I feel myself liking most people again. Don't get me wrong. I don't hate EVERYONE when this is happening. I just can't stand those that do dumb things, make stupid choices, don't know how to drive & have an irritating voice. And if you do something that slightly annoys me, I probably hate you too but only at that moment. PROMISE!

I'm sure some of you are gasping right now & can't believe that I would say this. Last week, I would have hated you. Today, I just think you are dumb. 

It's really getting better. I really am a nice person.

So in order to help myself out, I have gone back on birth control. Why? I really do put a lot of the blame for me being so off balance on my period. This past month was awful.

I can handle the bloating, headaches, & the cramping. No problem. What I can't handle is the mental breakdown that comes along with it. I seriously tried to avoid people the past two weeks. I was just plain ole mean. And I'm sorry if you got some of my wrath.

I'm hoping that the birth control will help level out my symptoms & bring me back to my old familiar self.

One more reason for the bc, I don't want to be pregnant. Here's the story... 

Last week I was feeling the symptoms of PMS. But along with that this time I was also having pregnancy symptoms. I threw up, was nauseous, & almost passed out twice. It scared me to death! I really thought that I could handle it if I became pregnant but these last two weeks changed my mind. 

Understand, I do want another child. I just don't want to be pregnant! At least not right now. The thought of being pregnant makes me feel sick. If it had happened 6 months ago, I think that I honestly would have been fine with it. But as time has passed, the thought of going back to that almost cripple state, makes me cringe. I'm not ready. 

So here's to the miracle of birth control & hopefully a more even Nancy. I'm giving it a try. 

Please, oh please, let it work!

2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping the BC works for ya! Sorry, I can't say I feel the same way you do, but I CAN definitively tell you that I have my own special share of psychotic issues surrounding my periods! In fact, when I'm being particularly irrational, my husband will even stop, think for a moment and say, "Oh. Nevermind. It's the week before your period. I'll talk to you about this next week." Oops!

    And hey... you're not alone... the thought of actually being pregnant again makes me hyperventilate... no lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that girly time of month effects everyone differently. What it does to me isn't good. I gotta get it under control!

    ReplyDelete