I had so much fun last night! I was able to attend the midnight showing with some of the most fantastic girls ever!!! We had a blast!
As for the movie, it was good. There were a couple of weird & cheesy parts but I still thoroughly enjoyed it. And the comedy that was actually included in this one was great! I love that it had some silly scenes!
Bella, Alice, & Edward looked great. Carlisle & Emmet looked weird. And I always think Charlie is the best actor of all!
But Jacob was by far my favorite part of this movie! He was excellent!
![]() |
| this is seriously one good looking werewolf! |
Big fat THANKS to all of you wonderful girls that joined me last night!!! 13 of us! I love ya!
now it's time for The Hunger Games!!! can't wait!
now it's time for The Hunger Games!!! can't wait!


No comments:
Post a Comment