Tuesday, November 1, 2011

no time!

Honestly, where has all of my time gone? Things have been SO busy. Last week we had Kira's birthday, soccer, a birthday party, a baptism, halloween activities, and so on. I haven't had time to stop & think. There have been so many things on my mind. Maybe one of these days I will be able to stop & write about them. 

I'm excited about things that are coming up. My mom will be here in a couple of weeks. Yay!!! Breaking Dawn is happening soon! I can't wait!!! We are going to Utah for Thanksgiving. My kids are itching for it to hurry up & get here. And Rich is bidding on his new schedule at work. This I'm more nervous about than excited. Who knows what schedule he will be on in January! Anxiously waiting...

And hopefully, the excitement will last & the stress will not appear!

1 comment:

  1. Girl... I HEAR YOU!!! I FEEL JUST THE SAME WAY RIGHT NOW!!!! Good grief life is moving in a fast, FAST lane. Football is finally over and I gotta tell you, it felt SO good last night and tonight, NOT having to hurry, hurry, hurry to get to football practice. I love football more than I can express in words, but I'm thrilled that the season's over. We were able to sit down and TAKE TIME to do homework tonight... AND clean up the house a bit... AND make dinner... AND spend time together. That hasn't all happened in the same night (during the week) for a few months. Plus, no more early morning games on Saturdays. But like you, that doesn't mean things are not busy. I have two baptisms in the next couple of weeks, a football banquet to attend, my ever crazy work schedule, an educational offering for my job, Thanksgiving to plan, the holidays to start thinking about, a birthday to start planning, and a million other things. At least I am not bored, right?!

    ReplyDelete