Wednesday, August 24, 2011

patient

Today I woke up with very little patient. It was gone by 8am. I opened the fridge to spilled milk everywhere. I lost it! From then on, everything was bad news. I finally got myself together enough to take my kids to the dentist for their 9am appointment. Why did I schedule it for that early?! Things got better once we were there. The kids were great and cost me even less money than originally planned. They didn't need the laughing gas. What brave kiddos! I do love them. So some of my patient has returned but I can tell that it is at the breaking point. I know that it won't take much for me to have a complete mental episode. No joke. I even said to Rich that I needed to be locked up because I am going to hurt something. It might be the wall but something is going to get it. So right now, I have Garret & Kira cleaning their rooms. I doubt that they are really doing it, especially Kira. I walked by and saw her putting stickers on her desk drawers. I couldn't go in or I would have made her cry and that is just something that I can't deal with at the moment. I really do love my kids but I have no patient for the whining or fighting. Today I have no patient for anything. My house is a disaster. I don't feel good. Money is completely stressing me out. I hate the stuff. Sometimes certain people bug the heck out of me and a certain someone has been on my last nerve the past couple of days. I'm hoping to remedy that problem soon. And I hate the way I look. It's not a good day. And don't try to tell me about all of the blessings that I do have and that I need to look on the positive side of things because I seriously will slap you! :P

"Patient is like bread, I say. I ran out of that yesterday."
The Lemonheads

No comments:

Post a Comment