Have you ever tried to use the bathroom while holding a 9 month old baby? Let me tell you, it isn't easy! I've done it twice this week. For some reason I had Jace with me when I visited the loo but without the stoller. I didn't want to put him on the every germ in the world bathroom floor, so I held him while I did #1. I was fine until I needed to pull my pants up and button them. How are you supposed to tuck in all those undergarments, pull your pants on straight, and then proceed to button them so that they don't fall down, all with one hand? It is IMPOSSIBLE! Finally the light bulb came on and I set Jace on the baby changing table. Thankfully there was one! He sat there without being strapped in & me trying to block him from crawling face first off the thing while I worked as quickly as I could to straighten my lower half. I see why women sometimes wear elastic waist pants. These bathroom trips would have been so much easier with those! Hmm, where can I find some polyester elastic waist pants?
![]() |
| THIS SAVED ME! stole photo from mercantila. can you believe this thing cost $160?! |
Today Rich gave me a hug and said that he loved how happy I have been the past two days, meaning today and yesterday. Glad he didn't see me tonight when I freaked out on Garret over a stupid blanket. I'm a work in progress...
Oh, and I didn't go to Ikea. Probably best that way.
Oh, and I didn't go to Ikea. Probably best that way.

This SOOOO reminds me of my Lady MacGyver story I told you about... you know, the one where I was stuck in the bathroom at Target??? LOL! You're awesome Nancy! I love you!
ReplyDelete