Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's gonna be a good day!

Happy Anniversary to me & Rich! 

We have been married 10 years today! And I can honestly say that I love him more today than I ever thought possible. He is my best friend.

What are we doing to celebrate? Well, not much. I am home with a very sick Kira. She has a temp of 101. She feels awful. And on Monday, I took the bottle away from Jace. He is still suffering from withdrawal today. He is not happy about not getting a bottle. He is refusing his milk. Each time I give him his cup, he pushes it away. So stubborn already and really, really grumpy. 

But on a lighter note, Garret is doing good. This morning he told me that when he is old enough, he is moving to Utah. My sad thought... That's great Garret. I hope it's to play baseball for the Utes.   

What I actually said  "ok."

Anyway, maybe after basketball practice tonight we will be able to go to dinner ........ with the kids. I'm not sending them to a sitter in this condition. Tylenol will hopefully be Kira's friend later on tonight.

I guess I could look at today as what better way to celebrate 10 wonderful years of marriage than taking care of the 3 beautiful kids that have come from this marriage. I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Gonna stay positive!


No comments:

Post a Comment